Tom Bonson Illustration

My photo
Bristol based illustrator. Contact me at tombonson@hotmail.com

Monday 21 January 2013

Bristol Sketch Club


I've recently moved to Bristol (hence the lack of Blog posts) and thought I'd give this idea ago....

I figured it would be a good way for meeting other arty types in the area. I want to get into doing informal meetings once a week around Bristol to sketch, doodle, facepaint who knows! We'll draw outside when the weather is good and inside when it's not. All for free of course. I'm sort of making this up as I go along, So once enough people have contacted me with an interest I'll maybe see what the general feel of the group is to better decide what we should do.

Contact me on at tombonson@hotmail.com or on 07923456936.

No comments:

Post a Comment